Pink Floral Arrangement with Lemon SlicesJanuary 7, 2021
Pink ( gold ) Foiled HeartsJanuary 18, 2021
If you find yourself with a bowl of lemons and they are about to go bad, here is the perfect answer to re- purpose them into fresh lemon juice and an all purpose household cleaner.
This post may contain affilate links where I may earn a small commission.
- Cut all lemons in half
- Squeeze the lemons with a juicer
- Pour juice into an ice cube tray and freeze for future use
- Put the lemon halves in a large jar after squeezing them and cover with white vinegar and cover
- Let the jar sit for 2-3 weeks
Ingredients for Household Cleaner
- 1 quart tightly packed lemon halves
- White distilled vinegar ( enough to cover the lemon halves )
- Liquid Castile soap ( unscented)
- Lemon essential oil, optional
- Pack a large glass jar tightly with the lemon halves after you have squeezed the juice out, and then fill jar to the top with white vinegar. Close and set in a sunny spot to infuse for two-three weeks.
- Strain the vinegar, discard the peels, and store the vinegar in a glass jar in a dark, cool spot.
- To make all-purpose cleaner, pour 1/2 cup of the vinegar mixture into a spray bottle. Add in 2 cups water, 1 teaspoon Castile soap, and 15 drops lemon essential oil ( this is optional )
- S hake the mixture well, and then spray onto surface and wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Do NOT use this cleaner on natural marble or any natural stone countertops or natural stone tile.
You may also like …
Happy New Year – Decorating with lemons for a fresh start
Pork Tenderloin with Poached Pears