This recipe is one of my favorites. Corn relish steak stack. One dish meal that not only tastes great but presents beautifully.
How to make a corn relish steak dinner that will WOW your guests.
Do you love those quick and easy meals? Today I am sharing one of my favorite one-dish meals. It not only tastes delicious but looks beautiful on the plate. This corn relish steak stack will wow your guests with its fantastic flavor and stunning presentation.
Here are the Ingredients you will need to create the corn relish pesto steak stack
Corn Relish Ingredients
1 Cup of sweet corn ( can be frozen, canned, or fresh)
2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
1 Small container of grape tomatoes
1 Container of small mozzarella balls
Corn Relish Salad Dressing Ingredients
1/2 C Olive oil
1/2 C Balsalmic Vinegar
Two tsp. of garlic powder
Two tsp. of onion powder
1/4 C of Dijon mustard
The best and easiest garlic bread
1 Loaf of French or sourdough bread
1 Cube of butter
Garlic powder, do not use garlic salt
One jar of pesto sauce or homemade pesto if you have it
Four small rib eye steaks
Montreal seasoning ( we buy this from Costco)
Making the Salad Dressing:
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
2. Set aside.
Making the Corn Relish:
1. Pour your cooked or thawed corn into a bowl, and add green onions, tomatoes, and mozzarella balls. Drizzle dressing to your liking.
2. Stir until everything is coated in the dressing.
The best and easiest garlic bread:
1. Preheat your oven to broil.
2. Cut the French or sourdough bread into 1-inch slices.
3. Melt the butter and dip one side of each piece of the bread and place it on a baking sheet.
4. Then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder
5. Place in the oven; do not take your eyes off the bread. It cooks very quickly.
Preparing and cooking the steak:
1. Season the steak well on both sides with onion powder, garlic powder, and Montreal seasoning.
2. Place olive oil and garlic in a cast iron pan and bring to high heat to sear the meat.
3. Add meat, fresh rosemary sprigs, and a few pats of butter.
4. Cook for approx. Three minutes per side for medium rare. Spoon the mixture of butter and olive oil during the entire cooking process.
Putting your corn relish steak stack together
- Place a piece of garlic toast on the plate
- Place a piece of steak on top of the bread
- Put a few teaspoons of pesto sauce on top of the steak ( we use Classico if we do not have any fresh homemade)
- Spoon the corn relish over the steak and enjoy.
If you loved this recipe as much as I did, subscribe to my blog for inspiration and DIY tutorials. And don’t forget to tag me in your recreations on Instagram – I can’t wait to see them!
I have made it easy for you to shop the post for any needs you may have
If you love this post, you might love these too!
My favorite Lemon dessert