There are some best garden tools. There is nothing I love more than to spend the day in the garden, no phones, no work, just digging in the dirt and tending to my plants.
And that is just what I have planned this weekend.
Over the years I have created a system and have my few favorite items that help to make gardening easy and enjoyable. It is important to have everything you need right at your fingertips.
I have a great big TubTrug which is a flexible bucket and I put my tools and stool in this bucket to head to the garden. This bucket is the perfect size to collect leaves and trimmings and then empty into a larger trashcan.
Here are my top 10 must-have tools for your garden
Click on the blue titles to see more details and where to purchase.
- Tubtrug bucket – This is the most amazing bucket I have ever had, it is flexible and light weight. I fill it with my trimmings and then empty to a larger trashcan. I also use this bucket to carry everything on this list. I store it this way, so I am always ready to go.
This post may contain affilate links where I may earn a small commission.
- A beautiful harvesting basket – My favorite thing to do is harvest the vegetables and pick the flowers, and there is no better way then with this beautiful basket, it is also a beautiful way to showcase your harvest for photos.
- Gardening gloves-This is a must if you want to keep those pretty finger nails, and these gloves will do the job
- Heavy pruners– These are a must and they need to be nice and sharp for the larger branches you will be trimming.
- Needlepoint trimmers – These are just what you need for the light weight trimming, no need for the heavy pruners for this job.
- A kneeling stool – This is truly the most important item for me, as I like to sit to trim my plants.
- Trowel – An absolute yes for any gardener! A good trowel is worth its weight in gold.
- Fertilizer 10.10.10– I find this to be the perfect fertilizer for my entire yard, best to feed monthly.
- Gardening twine – It is a must to have twine and some stakes for those plants that may need to be tied up
- Weed remover – I find this a must have for those weeds that get stuck in the cracks
If you found this informative, you may also like the following:
Water Marbling Garden Tools
Easter Floral Centerpieces with Vegetables
Decorating with Apothecary Jars
Adorning Your Front Door