Today is the day for the supper club’s menu reveal, and I’m absolutely thrilled to have been a guest at their table this month. Each of us prepared a dish to share, and let me tell you, it’s unbelievably delicious!
Our theme this month was an “ Adult Halloween Party.”
We all created a tablescape to go with our theme, and they were all so creative.
If you missed our tablescapes, be sure and pop over to see the. There are lots of ideas and inspiration to create your own Halloween Party.
You can see how to create the cutest googly eye coasters here.
On my blog WM Design House, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you purchase via the link. The price will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
What was on our Menu?
Appetizer and Drinks
Michele @vintagehomedesigns made a “Pumpkin Apple Cider Sangria”, and boy, was it delicious. The perfect mix of citrus and spices with a yummy cinnamon-spiced rim. Not only does this drink taste refreshing, but it looks spectacular on the table.
While we enjoyed our sangria, we nibbled on this delicious “Everything Bagel Pumpkin-Shaped Cheese Ball” made by Jen @midwestlifeandstyle.
This appetizer was so pretty, I hated to break into it, but you won’t be sorry you did.
For as long as I can remember, we have served a large pot of chili on Halloween. It is the perfect dish to have ready for whoever would be stopping by, and we were always prepared.
This year we are serving “Healthy Pumpkin Chili” prepared by @ simply2moms. I love how they serve the chili in a pumpkin, it looks so pretty on the plate.
Rachel @thepondsfarmhouse made these delicious “Sweet Potato Bake With A Sweet and Salty Twist”. Don’t they look delicious? I will be repeating this one again as I love sweet potatoes.
I made these “Smoked Brussels Sprouts with Maple Bacon,” and I promise they will not disappoint. It is the perfect mix of sweet and tangy with dates and a balsamic drizzle.
I have the biggest sweet tooth, and I always look forward to dessert. My friend Stacy made “Mouthwatering Pumpkin Dump Cake,” which is so good. I don’t know about you, but I love any dish with pumpkin, especially this time of the year.
Are you Planning a Dinner Party?
If you are planning a dinner party anytime soon, here are a few tips to help you prepare.
Ten steps to prepare you for a dinner party
- Define the Occasion and how many guests you are planning to have.
- Consider Dietary Preferences and Restrictions of your guests.
- Choose a Theme or Cuisine: Decide on a culinary theme or cuisine style that suits the occasion and your guests’ tastes.
- Plan a Balanced Menu: Create a balanced menu that includes a variety of flavors, textures, and courses.
- Select Seasonal Ingredients: Opt for fresh, seasonal ingredients as they tend to be more flavorful and cost-effective.
- Prep and Timing: Consider the complexity of each dish and whether it can be prepared in advance.
- Beverage Selection: Pair your dishes with appropriate beverages, including wine, cocktails, and non-alcoholic options.
- Presentation: Consider how you’ll present each dish and if you are going to do a sit down or buffet style dinner.
- Delegate and Seek Help: Don’t hesitate to ask for assistance, whether in the kitchen or setting the table.
- Enjoy the Party: Once everything is set, focus on being a gracious host and enjoying the company of your guests.
I hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Elevate your holiday decor game with expert tips on styling the perfect Christmas decor for your coffee tables.
Explore charming rustic Christmas tablescape ideas and simple DIY centerpieces to enhance your holiday atmosphere.
“Discover a hassle-free delight with our Baked Apples in the Air Fryer recipe! Enjoy a quick apple dessert that’s easy to make.
“Discover creativity with our guide ’13 DIY Ideas: How to Make Dried Orange Ornaments using dehydrated orange slices and whole fruit.
A look back at what has happened over the past week and a sneak peek into what you have to look forward to next week.
Learn how to make dehydrated orange slices using three easy methods: in the oven, in a dehydrator, and in an air fryer.