A mother’s love is unlike any other and our one-of-a-kind relationships can never be compared. This Mother’s Day, let the special woman in your life know how much they mean to you by showering them with love, kind words, and a thoughtful gift. I have put together some of my favorite items that I think your mom will just love…….
1. Create Flowers with mom, or for mom – WM Design House offers classes to create a floral arrangement with mom. You can take the class in person, or on zoom. This is a great way to learn the basics of floral arranging and give mom a beautiful arrangement.
3. Crz Yoga pants, if you love LULU Lemon’s pants, these are a must and they are only $28 and they come in an assortment of colors.
4. Tafts silk pillowcases. These are great, helps to keep my hair looking stylish and my keeps my complexion clean, even comes with a sleep mask.
5. Spunky Soul half-crescent hammered gold or silver earrings. I just love these earrings, they are not too big, but not too small and they look amazing.
6. Susteas white and gold teapot, is a beauty and looks so fresh and clean on the stove and has enhanced heating with a five-layer base.
7. Nordic Ware Magnolia Bundt Cake Pan. If you love to bake bundt cakes as I do, this is a fabulous pan with such a unique design, not your ordinary bundt cake pan.
8. Mother’s Day gift set, including this pretty Mug with a lid and a spoon, a cut pair of socks that say “IF YOU CAN READ THIS BRING ME A CUP OF COFFEE”, and a notecard to express your love to mom.
9. Rose Quartz face roller, Gua Sha, and smaller rose quartz eye-roller. These tools are great to reduce facial tension that can block circulation. I love to use these at the end of a busy day, helps to relax and refresh my face.
10. Microneedling set which helps to facilitates exfoliation, improves skin’s appearance with a luminous look, and gives your skin a smoother feel. I use this three times a week to keep my skin looking healthy and fresh.
This post contains affiliate links.